Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fenco Brake Master Cylinder from Autozone??
NOL96706 Offline

Question Fenco Brake Master Cylinder from Autozone??
Has anyone here replaced their brake master cylinder with the Fenco brand from Autozone?

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1...ing=search

Wondering if you there was any issues later down the road and any issues during installation (missing parts or not a direct replacement)?

94 Milano Red Si aka DeeDee
Follow me on Instagram: _le_on_
KCCO
[Image: 124419.png]
07-22-2013 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dad2bike Online
Guinness FTW!

RE: Fenco Brake Master Cylinder from Autozone??
My son installed one on a clients car a month ago. No problems worked fine. Winkok

--Tom
To think is to Create!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.
Rather we should skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaim:
Wow!! What a Ride!!"

[Image: TwinsVI-1.jpg]
07-22-2013 03:02 PM
NOL96706 Offline

(07-22-2013 03:02 PM)dad2bike Wrote:  My son installed one on a clients car a month ago. No problems worked fine. Winkok

Awesome Dad2bike. I'm not feeling that OEM price of $200+ dollars and wanted a cheaper alternative that didn't break my wallet.

KCCO
07-22-2013 03:39 PM
theBEST Offline
Elite Poster

They rebuild them off of oem cores as I've installed numerous fenco reman brake master cylinders on Hondas and have had nothing but great outcomes and longevity out of them

They even come with an install kit to bleed it properly and they have a lifetime warranty although I haven't used the warranty Smile buy with confidence and done forget to buy brake fluid and brake clean while ur at it

Those who say "del sol's are girl cars" is because they were never Man enough to drive one!
07-22-2013 06:45 PM
NOL96706 Offline

(07-22-2013 06:45 PM)theBEST Wrote:  They rebuild them off of oem cores as I've installed numerous fenco reman brake master cylinders on Hondas and have had nothing but great outcomes and longevity out of them

They even come with an install kit to bleed it properly and they have a lifetime warranty although I haven't used the warranty Smile buy with confidence and done forget to buy brake fluid and brake clean while ur at it

Thanks for the feedback!
I already have an unopened bottle of brake fluid and always have brake cleaner laying around.

KCCO
07-22-2013 07:01 PM